Open Post | Wednesday, June 14th (UPDATED 7:31 pm)

Kenneth Murray: This past weekend, Texas hosted 2017 LB, Kenneth Murray (Missouri City, TX). Murray holds an offer from Texas as well as other regional schools like Texas A&M and Oklahoma. In fact, Murray visited both Texas and Texas A&M over the weekend.

I caught up with Murray after his trip and he said about the Texas visit, “It was really good…I really enjoyed myself.” In talking about where coach Strong and company see his future in the Texas defense Murray noted, “They haven’t determined that they. They think I’m athletic enough to play all the linebacker positions…it’s just a matter of which one I’m most comfortable at.”

Murray wouldn’t tip his hand as to which visit he preferred between Texas and TAMU, “Both were equal. I talk to coach Chavis (TAMU DC) all the time and basically it’s really the same as Texas. He said that when he gets rare guys with my kind of speed and size and athleticism he puts them where they are most comfortable…”

Coach Strong and coach Bedford are leading the recruiting charge for Murray. In terms of a commitment timeline it sounds like Murray could wrap things up by late summer. He says there are additional schools he’d like to visit like OU and Michigan among others. After his summer visits he says he would like to have a decision. Murray also noted that if he is invited to the All American game he will delay the announcement of his decision until then. However, he said he will silently commit to the school of his choice well before that.

At this point, I don’t have a good sense of which way Murray is leaning. I suspect Murray himself is still pretty up in the air since he has some visits left to take. I will say that on a separate occasion Murray did mention he grew up somewhat of an Oklahoma fan. I think how he feels after his visit to Norman will probably give a strong indication of whether he will stay in state or consider leaving home. – (Super K)

Devodrick Johnson: Texas will hold their Dallas area satellite camp this Friday and talented Dallas area LB/ATH, Devodrick Johnson tells us he plans on being in attendance. Johnson is an ultra athletic linebacker prospect that picked up a number of offers this spring including one from TAMU. Texas hasn’t pulled the trigger yet however we are told that Texas coaches really like Johnson. The coaches will get a chance to see him live and in-person this Friday. Johnson is hoping for a Texas offer. Johnson’s older brother is a true sophomore cornerback at Oklahoma (Antoine Stephens) however we have been told that Johnson’s family would like to see Devodrick end up at Texas. – (Andrew & Super K)

Alston Orji: Another talented in-state linebacker expected to attend Friday’s Dallas area satellite camp is 2018 Rockwall prospect, Alston Orji. Orji received offers from a number of schools this spring including Oklahoma, Arkansas, TAMU and others. Orji made the trip down to Austin for the Texas spring game and had a chance to visit with the coaches. An offer was not extended but the family told us they really enjoyed the trip and their time with coaches. It’s clear the Texas offer would be a big one for Alston in his family and they are hoping that happens this weekend. If Texas were to jump into the mix, Stanford may end up being the stiffest competition. Orji is in California this week camping at Stanford. Both parents place a high emphasis on academics and life after football. Texas obviously has a strong pitch in that arena. – (Andrew & Super K)

– Omar Manning: Earlier this week Texas received some not so great wide receiver recruiting news when Tyrell Shavers committed to Alabama. However, there was a positive development at the wide receiber position over the weekend as Lancaster (TX) WR Omar Manning visited Texas. Manning doesn’t take many visits, and wasn’t able to make it to Texas last time he hoped to visit for the spring game so this visit was obviously good news. Texas WR coach Charlie Williams has been working hard in his recruitment of Manning. He stopped by Lancaster HS twice during the spring to see Manning. This was also Manning’s first visit to Texas since the new offensive staff has arrived in Austin.

We hope to get in touch with Manning later this week but in talking to folks around him the visit, not surprisingly, went well. The four schools we have been told Manning is highest on are Texas, Oklahoma, Texas A&M and TCU. Many think TCU is his leader. A source said this seems to be the dominant opinion because, “TCU was always the offer he wanted…even when he was getting other offers he was always wanting that TCU offer”. There are some that believed he would commit to OU or TCU weeks, if not months, ago. So the longer Manning holds off on a decision, the better it will be for Texas’ chances IMO. – (Andrew)

Saiid Adebo: Another TX prospect who is camping at Stanford this week is 2017 DB, Saiid (Paulson) Adebo (Mansfield, TX). Adebo holds a Texas offer along with a number of other offers from schools like Notre Dame, TCU, Oregon, Arkansas and a host of others.

This visit to Stanford is significant. In talking to folks around Adebo I get the sense this might be a situation similiar to the one we saw with Obi Eboh in the last class. One source said that if Stanford offers Adebo he may commit on the spot. However, I’m told that outside of Stanford Adebo is highest on Texas and Oregon. Adebo took a visit to Texas last month. Prior to his most recent visit Adebo had only been to Texas one time when he was in attendance for  game. He did say that he hopes to get back to Texas for a return visit this summer.

Texas’ fate with this talented in-state prospect is probably very much contingent on how things go at Stanford this week. – (Super K)

– Player Note | Denzel Okafor: Outside of Zach Shackelford, if you asked me which freshman OL I would bet on to make an impact at in 2016. I’d tell you Denzel Okafor. Right now Okafor is 6’4 300 pounds and is going to get his first look this summer at right tackle. Okafor could also play guard, a position that former Texas OL coach Joe Wickline liked his upside at. Bottom line is that he can play at either position and that’s what Texas needs as they lack quality depth on the offensive line.

One thing Okafor has that you can’t teach is extremely long arms. In high school,  he would use those to his advantage and just lock on the defender and take them down. His long wingspan is a reason I think OL coach Matt Mattox wants to get Okafor a look at OT. I still feel that Jean Delance has more NFL upside in the long run, but I’d still bet on Okafor to make a bigger impact as a true freshman as of today. – (Andrew)

– Offensive Line | My Take: As of today, I would say 4 of the 5 starting OL spots are pretty much locked down. With Connor Williams at at OT, Patrick Vahe at OG, Zach Shackelford at C, and Kent Perkins at either OT or OG. I’m still not sold on JUCO transfer Brandon Hodges just yet at the other guard spot. This past spring Hodges just didn’t have anyone who was going to push him for time on the field. That changes with freshman Tope Imade and the possibility of Denzel Okafor who could also play guard. Additionally, Kent Perkins natural position is guard, but due to lack of options he has played plenty of tackle. So, if Okafor or Delance can take over the right tackle position, they could bump Perkins back in at guard.

Then it all could change if Patrick Hudson ends up at Texas. I personally feel a redshirt year would be best for him (that’s what the Baylor staff planned to do with him in 2016). Obviously with a late enrollment it makes the likelihood of a redshirt even higher. But Hudson is a road grader at guard and is a tough guy to move. There also is the reality that there is a little more room for error at guard especially when you are as athletic as Hudson.

With these young guys coming in there are a few different scenarios on the OL that could play out this fall. – (Andrew)

UPDATE (1:23 pm): As of late, I’ve had trouble getting much information directly from the Fowler family regarding Erick Fowler’s qualification status. I took that as a sign that the situation may be bleak.

However, I just got off the phone with someone close to the family who said that the family is still optimistic that Erick can meet the qualification requirements. I am also told that the family is expecting his SAT results to come in any day now…possibly today.

I have been told Erick’s GPA and if the number I’m being told is accurate, qualification certainly sounds reasonably achievable as long as he receives even a decent score on the SAT. I should note though that a source at the school mentioned Erick had a number of absences this past year. I cannot say for certain how or if that may affect things, but I would surmise that if he achieves the GPA and test score needed then that would suffice. – (Super K)

UPDATE (7:31 pm): I just spoke with Erick Fowler. He let me know that he did receive his test scores today. He said he spoke to Texas today and based on those conversations he believes he is “good to go”. Fowler said that all that remains for him to do is to submit his final transcript to UT along with his test score. He noted that after hearing about his scores the Texas coaches were excited and expressed as much to him.

Fowler said he’s hopeful that he will be able to report sometime before the second summer session begins. All this comes straight from Erick so it certainly gives fans reason to feel optimistic. However, I would caution our readers to keep in mind that we have no access to any academic information so we are not able to independently verify anything. Additionally, we all saw what happened last year in the Lampkin situation.

There is reason to be optimistic but I’d save the confetti until the star linebacker is on campus. – (Super K)

117 Comments

• Tom Selleck's Moustache says:

Love a good long OP. Are y’all hearing anything about this Netherly/Ehlinger Twitter thing going on?

• Andrew King says:

Having a relationship with his QB is huge w/ Netherly. Huge reason why he committed to TAMU was Martell and he was going to decommit regardless of the Moorehead situation at TAMU when Martell left.

He and Ehlinger have formed a good relationship. Gonna be an LSU/Texas/Texas A&M battle

• Bob Brewski says:

Why does A&M still have a shot, with Martell gone and the Twitter WR coach still there?

• Andrew King says:

He grew up liking TAMU, some people around him like TAMu, and he became close with the other 2017 Aggie commits when he was committed

• nottherealmccoy says:

Crosby is Aggie country. There’s going to be a natural pull towards College Station for any football recruits from that town.

• BD says:

Thanks for the op.

• Andrew King says:

Our pleasure BD! Remember to ask questions on anything you’re wondering regarding recruiting/Texas football!

• BD says:

Thanks for the op.

• ACreativeUsername says:

Our WR situation got a lot cloudier almost overnight. Losing Shavers and hearing Manning is that high on TCU isn’t ideal. I originally didn’t want to take Duvernay (two spots for one stud IMO) but now it seems like we need him a lot more now. And those rumors about Netherly are always encouraging…

The more the OL can push each other the better. Bring on the competition!

• Andrew King says:

Just to put it in perspective, Manning was going to commit to TCU awhile back but then Texas and some others offered. So he likes Texas and there’s some people around him that could end up helping Texas’ chances. The long that recruitment goes on, the better for Texas.

• Hornsup says:

Definitely helps that Clay Jennings and Gilbert have connections there. Giving Coach Strong time and a connection should scare other teams. Maybe that’s why a&m are closing on all those 3 stars so early.

• Andrew King says:

Yep. And Charlie Williams is working hard, building a relationship with Manning.

• SacredGeometer says:

I can definitely understand a lot of our prospects on offense taking a wait and see approach. New OC, new system, no onfield results to work with (which, given our past couple of years on offense, is probably a positive)…

• ACreativeUsername says:

The more the OL can push each other the better. Bring on the competition!

• CP-HookEm says:

Great OP guys! Haven’t commented since the end of the last recruiting cycle but I still follow all the time! Have y’all heard anything on Dylan Moses and whether Texas is still his leader?

• Andrew King says:

Glad to have you back in the comments CP! Texas is right in it for Moses, need to see him back in Austin this summer for a visit.

• Super K says:

If Strong wins, I think he’s going to make things very difficult on LSU when it comes to landing Moses. I’m probably in the minority here on this but I think Strong will be LSU’s worst nightmare.

• Spoetzl says:

Music to my ears. I think you mentioned it before, but to refresh my memory, when you say “wins”, you mean 8-4 range?

• Reefer On Two says:

8-4 means a lot of good Saturday nights this fall (and possibly an awesome Sunday night). That’ll set Charlie up for a good run.

• Zach says:

New ESPN 300 is out. Relevant notes include 5/7 commits being included, Sam at 292 Estell being our 3rd highest ranked recruit, and Kary Vincent being 9 spots ahead of Baron Browning.

• Andrew King says:

Glad Estell keep gaining steam. If he played in Houston or DFW he’d be more highly regarded. I’ve said it multiple times that Baron Browning is my #1 player in the state of Texas in 2017, and he should be right up there w/ Okudah and Wilson.

Lots are betting on Kary Vincent’s upside. He has elite speed but is very skinny. Needs to keep adding to that frame.

• Tom Selleck's Moustache says:

Somehow Sam is the #11 dual threat, with a bunch of pocket passers in front of him. So he’s well below the 11 best in their rankings, yet somehow got to the top 11 at their camp…..idk what else he can do. I have no idea what their evaluators are looking at that he’s barely a 4 star. It’s insane.

• Canadiantx69 says:

Screw em. Just like Boo last year where he was leading an event until the #1 ranked QB in the class (who was in 6th or so until the last day) somehow came back to take 1st overall at the camp. I’ll take the guys that Charlie likes that are overlooked by all the “experts” any day of the week, and thrice on Saturday (and a very particular Sunday this season).

• Spoetzl says:

Lots of great info — thanks!

• BD says:

Looking real good on the Moore brothers 2 top 100 players with big name offers. Will be great if Texas can lock them up later this summer

• MikeyBoom says:

I think Josh Moore is an OU lean. He always posts OU stuff on twitter. Hope we can pull him out of texas. Jordan seems to be the one who loves ut

• Andrew King says:

I think only Joshua has an OU offer but not 100% sure. Will be interesting to see how big of a factor of their mom having gone to UT will play in their recruitment.

• MikeyBoom says:

That’s my thought as well. I know Mom’s play a HUGE role in recruiting but for a kid who should love UT for all the obvious reasons and instead is posting OU stuff all on his twitter makes me get confused lol. At the end of the day he is still a kid and we all know kids change their minds like crazy. Hope he ends up with the good guys(OU) LOL

• Andrew King says:

Not sure if you’ve ever heard me say this, but Twitter can be a crazy thing when it comes to recruiting. If you just follow Twitter when it comes to recruiting, you will go insane by NSD

• MikeyBoom says:

Haha great point. Put it like this Andrew, I have had my fair share of predictions that have gone right based of twitter but also have had my fair share of wrong assumptions of twitter. That’s why I said kids are hard to read. I agree with you a lot though

• GeorgiaHorn says:

My theory – It is all about the photo edits. If your team has some good photoshoppers in the fan base, you get the tweets from the ‘croots. I don’t understand it all.

• Andrew King says:

Would you not love you head photoshopped on a Texas players body? It can get crazy at times though 100%.

• Bob Brewski says:

People don’t realize this, but most pictures of Chris Warren is his head photoshopped on my body. 🙂

• Vulcat says:

When do the walk ons arrive? Particularly, the kicker, Chris Naggar. Really enjoy this site. You guys do a great job of providing info and keeping the discussion on a high and respectful level. Thanks!

• HornsRollin says:

AK you are rather chipper today!

• Bob Brewski says:

It appears TAMU has a 3-prong recruiting approach now:
    1) Offer guys early – hope to get a foot in the door before Texas gets ’em.
    2) See which under-the-radar guys Texas offers, then offer them, too.
    3) Offer guys from out of state. Pray Texas doesn’t offer them, also.
    I like the way things are going!

• Andrew King says:

They seem to be filling up there class really pretty early. I thought they’d take an approach somewhat like Texas for 2017, in letting the on-field stuff play out first.

I don’t get the point of filling up a class this early, unless you’re getting tons of top guys early like Georgia is. Or riding lots of momentum like Bama, OU, or Ohio State is

• jvj1128 says:

I believe Texas has offers out to 7 LBs currently. Kenneth Murray mentioning he grew up somewhat an OU (sucks) fan and Kyler Murray (cousin?) on the roster there leads me to believe he probably won’t be a Longhorn. Who do you think Texas has the best shot of landing out of those offered so far?

LBs with offers from Texas Longhorns

• Andrew King says:

Not sure that he’s cousins with Kyler. Texas, TAMU, and OU look strong here, and his mom went to Ole Miss so they could be a factor

• jvj1128 says:

As much as I’d like to get #errbody, I don’t think Texas will take 7 LBs so out of those 7, how many do you think Texas can get and which ones? If Texas has a good year, and I #believe they will, I think Texas can get 3 or 4 of the 7.

• Andrew King says:

They plan to take 3. If they can land 3 of those 7 that would be huge. Also keep an eye out for LB/S Devodrick Johnson from Kimball HS. Dude is a physical freak and will be at Texas’ satellite camp on Fri.

• GeorgiaHorn says:

The Duvernays are cousins with Kyler Murray. Mama Duvernay is Kevin Murray’s sister.

• Andrew King says:

Yes. I know the Duvernay’s and Kyler are cousins. I believe jvj was asking about LB Kenneth Murray being Kyler’s cousin, and I don’t think that’s the case.

• FG says:

Just read Baylor released one of their 16′ Junior College signee named Osborne, who just signed with OKST. Hopefully, it’s just a start. They can release other 16 players ASAP.

• OneHolyFool says:

What are the chances of Texas landing Baron Browning, Dylan Moses, Marvin Wilson and Jeffrey Okudhah? I know I’m being unrealistic and greedy… but *****sigh*****

• NoconaNugget7 says:

Would love to hear some of your thoughts on the recruits/going’s on expected at The Opening. So glad that Sam made it in there. I believe he and Xavier Newman are our two commits on the rosters. Sam has Baron Browning and Kobe Boyce on his team.

When will the other teams be set? What are the team structures and affect on interaction outside of I’m assuming their 7-on-7 stuff.

Anyway, seems we have a lot of targets floating around at LB that will be there and hope those boys can get in Walker Little and Marv’s ears plenty.

• Andrew King says:

Texas has 3 commits going in Ehlinger, Newman, and Boyce. Teams are mostly random and are set but they all haven’t been announced yet. Lots of recruiting goes on at these events so it’s good to get your QB commit out there.

• NoconaNugget7 says:

Completely missed Boyce—and he’s on the FlyRush team. Wish Dobbins or Manning was as well, that would have been nice. What other targets of ours are going to be there other than Manning, Dobbins, Browning, Moses, Little, Marv, Beal & Hines (who are probably going to OU—but oh well)? Who have I missed???

If there is a Texas QB are they automatically on FlyRush (sarcasm—but Boo was on that squad last year).

• Andrew King says:

I feel like you named them all, Okudah will be there and I think Kary Vincent was invited but not sure on that one of the top of my head.

• NYC Longhorn says:

Baron Browning also on that same Fly Rush team, might be a great opportunity for Ehlinger and Boyce to work on him.

• RIlla says:

Really not looking good for Fowler IMO. Feel like with him being a very highly recruited LB he should been on top on things starting from his junior year. Hope he gets in though

I really like the LB Devodrick Johnson. He is very athletic and could see him playing all over the field including safety. Versatile players like him come in handy when you have injuries
    I agree about Okafar. His Frame is ridiculous to be 300 pounds. Those long arms are exactly what you want for OT and OG. I personally Hope he can take over the LT postion so Perkins can slide back into his natural position at LG. I think Delance needs a redshirt personally. His footwork needs some work. Tope Imade Is a very strong grader and I think he will surprise folks when no one expects it

• Andrew King says:

Didn’t know much about Johnson lately but REALLY like his game.

Delance needs some time to fill out his lower body Imo.

• MarkInAustin says:

Note: Okafor would be a RT. Connor Williams is the LT.

Someone else in the mix is McMillon, who will not see the D line again after playing pretty well in the O-W game, I believe, as an OG. Jake is a soph.

Andrew, what was your take on McM in the O-W Spring game?

• Andrew King says:

Not sure the impact he can make due to being flip flopped between OL and DL multiple times in his time at Texas.

• Dbu says:

Top returning wide receiver is done for ND. It’s looking better and better

• Greg Whiting says:

No offense, but at least some semblance of empathy towards a kid who could end up with CTE was warranted.

• MarkInAustin says:

Agreed. This is Corey Robinson, David’s son, who is a chip off the old block and a stellar student who is admired by all.

My best wishes go out to the Robinson family.

• Reefer On Two says:

He was smart to walk away. Sounds like a solid kid even without football.

• jhopkins81 says:

Yeah, it is really sad to see someone have to end their career due to injury, but somethings are just so much more important than football

• Tom Selleck's Moustache says:

I agree. He’s their student body president as well. He’s got a lot in life outside of football. I feel bad for the young man but from the news snippets I’ve seen, I think he made the right choice. I’ve seen places that David Ash has vision issues every now and then from his concussion issues. If you can get out before serious lasting side effects, do it.

• colt1317 says:

Robinson certainly did the right thing, and character wise he’s just as impressive a person as his father. I’m sure whatever endeavors he pursues he’s going to be successful, and that had to make the decision for him, while probably still heartbreaking, a little easier than it would have been for most kids with his talent.

• Tom Selleck's Moustache says:

Shot out of left field: anything going on with Anthony Hines?

• Jake says:

Pretty much an OU/UT battle. Right now he is high on OU as he is close with some in the class and just visited.

However, I believe Texas will ultimately win out. Hines does his own thing and OU pretty much has an ILB of HInes rank in Levi Draper.

I can’t see Hines going to OU and being the second ILB in his class when he can be the only ILB at Texas with a good chance to play immediately.

• Spoetzl says:

Knowing Strong, he’ll probably bring in the Dean of McCombs when he comes to visit.

• MikeyBoom says:

I think you’re missing the point. Hines has visited OU a lot of times. Hines is OU’s #1 Target at LB. He was just down a week ago and came down with Rambo, Reagor, and Barnes who are all OU commits. According to the OUTFB, a player said he comes down to OU every chance he gets and that he doesn’t do that with anyone else. Plus from what I’ve read he grew up playing with Levi Draper and Tyrese Robinson who are also OU commits. I think OU ends up with him because in my opinion you don’t just hang with these guys all the time and not end up playing on the same squad as them. I hope I am right lol.

• Andrew King says:

Looks like OU/Texas. He seems to like Ohio State and just visited but I don’t see him going that far. I give OU th edge as of today.

• Hornsup says:

Texas has one thing that could help them win out in the end and that’s McCombs. Hines wants to major in business and that definitely favors Texas over Oklahoma. I feel if it’s 50/50, that could tilt it towards Texas.

• Andrew King says:

Yep. But Texas can’t accept guys into that program before they enroll, or something like that. Which is something that helped OU and hurt Texas with 2016 DE Mark Jackson

• MarkInAustin says:

Super K – this is the best possible news about Fowler at this moment. We will stay tuned, of course.

• ChickfilATX says:

Exciting update with Fowler!
    He’s in my top 5 most exciting freshman for sure!
    No order:
    Shane, Elliot, Fowler, BJones, CJ

• FG says:

Great updates for Fowler.

• BD says:

Is Eric a little short for a line backer being that he’s right at 6ft? We’re do you see him playing at LB and were at on the depth chart.

• RIlla says:

Fellas!!!! Great news. Per orange bloods fowler got his scores back and it looks like he got the necessary scores to come in for the second summer session. He will bring his transcripts to Texas tomorrow and if everything checks out he will enroll at Texas for the second session!!!

• Tom Selleck's Moustache says:

Just rewatched Fowler’s HUDL for old time’s sake, in case any of y’all were wondering, he’s still very good.

• BD says:

Man just checked and rivals has Erick as a 5star number 2 LB and 13th overall. Thought he was good but had no clue he was that good. That line backer class Texas has and could possibly have would be one of the most stacked ever. 2 5stars (Jefferson and Erick) 4stars Jeffrey,Townsend,wheeler. Not to mention we stand in really good shape with 5star browing,Moses and jones. I think we’re set for the foreseeable future

• Andrew King says:

Yeah Rivals gave him a huge boost at the end of the year. I wouldn’t have him that high but he’s a Top 75 player nationally imo

• Adrian Brown says:

And one of their CB’s is out for the first few games.

• Longhorn.Pirate says:

was that before or after Robinson hung up the cleats? If those stats are from before it is going to be a much more significant number. Tough loss for them but what a show of maturity of the kid. Wish him the best.

• Chris says:

Thanks for all the info and updates, guys. Great to hear Southall is on track to make it and Fowler receiving his news is wonderful. Both will add depth to their positions, which is always a plus. Really excited to hear about Fowler particularly. I watched him play a few times and the kid brings ferocity to the field.

• El_Surge says:

Haven’t posted in a while. Been reading everything and wanted to just chime in and say that I appreciate what ya’ll do. I enjoy your effort and the news that ya’ll put out. Thank you.

• sector7-G says:

Any update on Hudson? I keep hearing that he might stay at Baylor, but after reading his father’s twitter post, I just don’t see that happening…

• Ez28 says:

Haven’t heard anything about Taquon Graham since he chose not to announce at his spring game.

Still think he is a Texas lean?

• Hornsup says:

Wow is Murray really deciding today? That would almost make it a Texas/a&m battle right?

• BigMac says:

I noticed that BON referenced this site with a direct quote about the Fowler news. Yet another example that people are taking notice of your hard work. Thanks again for all you do here!

• Hornsup says:

Ryan Autullo fo AAS mentioned them too.

• colt1317 says:

Ya I saw the other news sites were citing Ryan Autullo so he sent out a tweet saying the the football brainiacs were the ones that broke it. Great pub for the site. Love the work the guys here do.

• jvj1128 says:

Any room in the 2017 class to take Mclane Mannix? He reminds me of a cross between Jordan/Jaxon Shipley and Christian McCaffrey. He could be utilized out of the backfield and as slot receiver and on returns and he definitely has the speed posting a 4.37 40 @ UT camp.

• MarkInAustin says:

Isn’t McCaffrey above 200#?

• jvj1128 says:

If Mannix can still grow his senior year in highschool and freshman year in college, I think he has a major upside (high ceiling) and will be one of those hidden gems.

2 Trackbacks