Sorry these are late today. Been enjoying the holidays with the family
– Shane Buechele is your starting QB. He’s earned it through practices.
– Sam Ehlinger will play, but Tim Beck, Tom Herman, and Sam Ehlinger have had extensive discussions about Sam’s ball security. If he wants to win the starting spot back he needs to protect the ball.
– The rotation at RB will be between Kyle Porter and Daniel Young.
– Texas will have 1 scholarship TE (Kendall Moore) vs Missouri. If he were to go down, then Texas would go with 10 or 20 personnel packages.
– LT Elijah Rodriguez – LG Patrick Vahe – C Zach Shackelford – RG Jake McMillon – RT Derek Kerstetter
– NG will be Poona Ford with Chris Nelson out with dislocated elbow. Back ups will be Gerald Wilbon and Jamari Chisholm
– DEs are Charles Omenihu and Brechyn Hager with Malcolm Roach seeing a lot of time.
– Anthony Wheeler, Gary Johnson, and Naashon Hughes are your starting LBs for now. Jeffrey McCulloch is also good to go in this game.
– PJ Locke will be starting at boundary safety. Brandon Jones will be starting at field safety. Backing up will be John Bonney and Jason Hall.
– Antwuan Davis starting at Nickel. Kris Boyd and Davante Davis are starting corners.
– Marqez Bimage has been moved to DE. This makes sense to me because he was mainly a pass rusher in high school. Never thought he would make it at LB like I never thought Breckyn Hager would make it at LB.
– Malik Jefferson is doubtful to play. He’s suffering from turf toe and is having trouble walking, much less running and cutting. It was aggravated vs Texas Tech. If his toe doesn’t get better by the time he needs to start showing measurables for NFL scouts then I don’t know how he’ll approach the NFL Draft.
– Out for the game: Malik Jefferson, Chris Nelson, Connor Williams, Holton Hill, DeShon Elliott, Lil’ Jordan Humphries, Toneil Carter, and Garrett Gray